SOLD! Call for information about other similar properties.
3BR + Den / 2.5 BA / 1,804 sq.ft.* / $540,000 / MRIS# MC9984656
This bright, charming home in Takoma Park is a short stroll to metro, schools and the historic downtown business district. The efficient plan provides separate living and dining rooms, a paneled bedroom that could be used as a cozy office, plus a bonus room off the kitchen that could be serve as a craft or mud room. Two big bedrooms on the upper level share a full bath with vintage tile. The versatile walk-out lower level has a full bath, storage, laundry and leads out to a secure garage and patio. Move right in!
- Wood floors on main and upper levels, new carpet on lower level
- Wood burning fireplace
- Radiant heat, plus high velocity central air
- Spacious walk-out, lower level den or guest suite has full bath with new shower tile and a utility room with full-sized washer / dryer.
- Rear deck under a large shade tree
- Lush, low-maintance landscaping
- New roof installed in 2013
- Long driveway with plenty of surface parking, plus a one-car garage
- Less than one mile to Takoma Metro station (red line)
- Just over 1/4 mile to Takoma Park Elementary & Middle Schools