1BR / 1.5 BA / 921 sq.ft.* / $499,000 / MRIS# DC10050664
This luxe one-bedroom home in the Meridian Crescent Condominium is nestled onto a quiet neighborhood amidst some of NW DC's hottest dining and nightlife. Walk along tree-lined streets past historic properties to U Street, Adams Morgan and lush Meridian Hill Park. SEPARATELY DEEDED ON-SITE GARAGE PARKING AVAILABLE FOR $50K (see agent for details).
- Open plan with a large kitchen island is great for entertaining; stone counters, stainless appliances and a big storage pantry
- Dining area can used as an office nook and is wired for cable / internet and extra electrical outlets
- Spacious master bedroom with sunset views through three big windows and space for a sitting area or home office
- Powder room for guests - rare for a one-bedroom condo!
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Custom shutters and fabric blinds
- Grand walk-in closet in bedroom with custom shelving; coat closet in living area
- In-unit washer / dryer
- Secure storage area for bicycles
- Steps to Harris Teeter grocery and pharmacy, Vida Fitness, The Line boutique hotel, and the bus lines along 16th Street
- Pets permitted
- Investor friendly
- Condo fee of $290.86 includes professional management, water / sewer, trash service, snow removal, exterior maintenance, and more.
* per DC tax records